Monday, May 4, 2009

First time for everything...

My first blog entry, this is very exciting. I have been thinking about doing a Blog for a while and finally decided to ask Gregg if he would be willing to create it with me. Thankfully he thought it was a great idea and here we are. Gregg and I really enjoyed arguing in a public forum and since we missed it so much I thought this would be the perfect outlet. JK :) Actually I am sure the fighting/therapy will ensue soon enough. 

I hope everyone will find this Blog funny, interesting, and a look into our lives that is nowhere else. 

We have lots to talk about and I look forward the many entries that lay ahead. Thank you to all who have been so supportive of us and I look forward to hearing from many of you. 

Shawnee 


No comments:

Post a Comment