Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hawaii Wedding Industry


Gregg and I both work in the Hawaii wedding industry. I was doing wedding planning for 5 years, before transferring to another company, then leaving, and now I am mainly working to book Gregg for events. He's truly a wonderful wedding emcee and I love working with him. I no longer plan or coordinate weddings. After a less than great stint at another wedding company I couldn't find the passion to continue planning. I LOVE working with people, so being Gregg's booking agent is perfect. I get to meet great couples and still get to be a part of their special day. Whether it's by assisting Gregg at the event or just helping them with their reception program I get the satisfaction of providing outstanding costumer service and making a small difference in their event. 

I think all Hawaii wedding vendors have seen a difference with this economy and have to work hard to stay on top. I believe that it will be the companies that are willing to be flexible and to work within a clients budget will be the ones to survive. We have offered continued promotions and specials and have gotten a great response. For us, this will ensure Gregg's stays on top as Hawaii's most sought after emcee. 

Shawnee 


1 comment:

  1. Which may be what is more an outstanding present that i genuinely relished reading through. It's not possible regularly that marilyn and i handle the chance to know anything. Hawaii Elopement Planner

    ReplyDelete